[Reader-list] life goes on at the mathur building

venu mathur venu.mathur at gmail.com
Thu May 18 12:29:22 IST 2006

We missed a post last month. But here is the update.

A lot has happened in these last few weeks as life goes on in the
Mathur Building (totally impervious by demolitions, NBA trouble, or
any other issue not directly related or obviously so to us here).
Including, Total TV shooting an episode of "Mrs. Total TV", our friend
Mohit's wedding to a non Mathur girl (!!!), lots of interviews, group
discussions, fights over parking, Annual General Body Meeting etc.

There are some new pictures on the blog.
www.mathurbuilding.blogspot.com. But we haven't got the space and time
to articulate, write and reflect upon more critical issues and
questions that come out from  a project of this nature, in a serious
way. So we are still at the 'data collection' stage, so to say.

Because of work commitments, Personally, i have not been able to spend
much time with the project work. I go on leave soon to work on the
project.

On May 24th we are organising a walk through Shahar (old delhi) for
kids from the building and anyone else who might be interested. Will
soon post details here and on the blog.

Venu and Abhinandita

www.venumathur.blogspot.com

www.abhinandita.blogspot.com