[Reader-list] Please JOIN pro-reservation agitation in Delhi

Pankaj kaushal penguinhead at linux-delhi.org
Sat May 27 15:24:00 IST 2006

Nitesh Bhatnagar wrote:
> Many thanks for your sarchasm. Let me return the favour by introducing
> a few phrases to you that are even newer:

Thanks, but no thanks.

> Firstly, and most importantly, look up 'caste'. Thereafter look up
> 'social stratification', 'social mobility' and 'endogamy'. The
> dictionary won't do, certainly not dictionary.com. Look it up on the

What if I asked you to search for "macroformats" and "multivalued class
attributes?" Look it up the wikipedia and there you go, you're a leet
web monkey.

If you want me to understand the matter from your viewpoint, please put
in a little more effort than pointing me to wikipedia.

> Wikipedia and other places on the net. I can send you some links if

<sarcasm>
Just remember, It must be true because I read it on the Internet. </sarcasm>

P.
--
Wir wollen dass ihr uns alles glaubt.