[Reader-list] Please JOIN pro-reservation agitation in Delhi

Nitesh Bhatnagar nitbhag at gmail.com
Fri May 26 21:53:39 IST 2006

> Let me introduce you to a new un-word,

> sarchasm (särc'kz'am)
> 1. (n.) The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the recipient
> who doesn't get it.

Dear Pankaj,

Many thanks for your sarchasm. Let me return the favour by introducing
a few phrases to you that are even newer:

Firstly, and most importantly, look up 'caste'. Thereafter look up
'social stratification', 'social mobility' and 'endogamy'. The
dictionary won't do, certainly not dictionary.com. Look it up on the
Wikipedia and other places on the net. I can send you some links if
you so wish as I have been spending quality time reading up on them.

No more sarchasm please,
My own ghost