[Reader-list] reservation on the moon

Shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Sun May 28 19:43:18 IST 2006

Yousuf,

I've got this message from 4 different people by now. My reply is
below, but I wonder if this 'forward' was also a creation of Genesis
PR, the company allegedly hired by Youth for Equality, and which
allegedly circulated fake sms-es about 96 students collapsing at AIIMS
and a gag on the media to cover this.

Anyway, here's my response:

Manmohan Singh said to George Bush - We are sending Indians to the
moon next year.

Bush - "Wow! How Many?"

Manmohan Singh - "about 100 - and in the following order:

35 - Brahmins (all sub-castest and communities)
30 - Baniyas (all sub-castest and communities)
20 - Kshatria (all sub-castest and communities)
11 - all other upper castes
2 - OBCs
1 - SCs
1 - STs