[Reader-list] reservation on the moon

G Karunakar indlinux at gmail.com
Mon May 29 08:40:53 IST 2006

On 5/28/06, Shivam <shivamvij at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yousuf,
>
> I've got this message from 4 different people by now. My reply is
> below, but I wonder if this 'forward' was also a creation of Genesis
> PR, the company allegedly hired by Youth for Equality, and which
> allegedly circulated fake sms-es about 96 students collapsing at AIIMS
> and a gag on the media to cover this.
>
> Anyway, here's my response:
>
> Manmohan Singh said to George Bush - We are sending Indians to the
> moon next year.
>
> Bush - "Wow! How Many?"
>
> Manmohan Singh - "about 100 - and in the following order:
>
> 35 - Brahmins (all sub-castest and communities)

if going by pot bellied, then none will clear the fitness tests!

30 - Baniyas (all sub-castest and communities)

they will never want to, since they know their arent any returns from there!

20 - Kshatria (all sub-castest and communities)

they wont have anyone on moon to show their strength upon, apart from
fighting among themselves.

11 - all other upper castes
> 2 - OBCs
> 1 - SCs
> 1 - STs
> 0 - Astronauts

i dont think there are any trained astronauts in india!

IIRC, the mission is supposed to be a unmanned one,  where ISRO will be
experimenting putting a satellite around the moon instead of the earth, they
are already experts on putting them in orbit around earth, now they have
learnt to give it a small kick so it goes to the moon!.

(just a small sarcastic seriousness to the sarcastic humour going!)