[Reader-list] my response to Rivu

Vishal Rawlley vishal.rawlley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 06:23:37 IST 2006

Shame on you Mr Kumar. It is pretty evident that you have done wrong and are
now not willing to take responsibility. Your actions seem evasive - the wish
to not wash dirty linen in public only seems like an excuse to avoid the
issue. Why can't you present the facts if you are aware of them? Why are you
deflecting the onus on to Rivu? If you have the gumption to come clean the
let us hear it. Or are you much too busy to be bothered by some start up
filmmakers's woes, now that you are such an big shot yourself?? if Rivu is
wrong to be aggrived by your actions, you atleast owe it to him to clarify
the issue and restore his trust in you. But you are just running away like a
guilty thief. Chee chee.