[Reader-list] Nizamuddin Basti Faces Massive Demolition onApril 10

jaya iyer junglejaya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 23:26:35 IST 2007

Dear sudeshna/ yousuf and friends ,

can i call you tomorrrow for more details, will try to be there or else
atleast touch base - am sure we can atleast start something moving- my
numbers are- 2652 0750/ 2651 9432

ayush has been filing RTIs left right and centre -  and thanks tara for the
optimism - jai ho
sana is a lawyer -so may be she can help us, but lets get the facts- yes
yousuf - these are big forces but what the hell *&^%$***#@!?^*

aga khan hai - chegez khan to nahin upar se woh bhi nahin uska ek
foundation ...

with love
jaya

On 4/6/07, Taraprakash <taraprakash at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I hope, rather believe, that these are just rumors and nothing is going
> to happen to that basti.

shanti shalom peace ....