[Reader-list] Urban Spaces and Identity Formation: Second Posting

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Thu Apr 26 08:13:05 IST 2007

Hi Madhura

The problem with posting images on the list is that there is a very
high possibility of virus getting through the administering of the
list as well - we must dismiss at least 50 spam/virus messages a day...

But i agree that those images should be seen

Can i suggest that you start a blog? Places like blogspot make it
very easy and if you go to http://freetemplates.blogspot.com/ you can
also get a different template from the usual one.

Once you have uploaded images on to that, members of the reader-list
could visit the blog and see the images.

There are many on the list who keep blogspot blogs - i'm sure that
they can give more advice!

best

Monica Narula
Raqs Media Collective