[Reader-list] unblog the web

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Thu Apr 26 16:28:52 IST 2007

Quite true. I suggested blog as I thought it was technically easy to
use...

Another place i would recommend is www.openmute.org where you can
> Get a yourname.omweb.org address for your website with 5MB space

Also, its a space that believes in opensource/free software solutions.
As they say, their mission is:
Mission
OpenMute is a web resource project aiming to support cultural
practice in the information age. Through the provision of server
space, tools, practical guidance and critical contextualisation, we
seek to develop open and collaborative ways of working, and
contribute to the kind of public knowledge architectures that will
serve practitioners' needs over the long term.

In the light of this great place (part of the extended network that
sarai is part of) another one seems unnecessary, even if made by
Sarai, unless it can offer more... (which we are still thinking
about). What we are about to start is planet.sarai.net where people
can find others in the sarai community together...

best

Monica Narula
Raqs Media Collective
Sarai-CSDS