[Reader-list] Job Notice - Transcriber / transcriptionist

P. Vigneswara Ilavarasan evignesh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 11:38:25 IST 2007

Dear Colleague:
For a research project on 'IPR in Pharmaceutical Industry in India',
we are looking for a transcriptionist / transcriber. Audio data is in
English and needs to be converted into text / Word docuement. The work
(22 hours) has to be done onsite (Malviya  Nagar, New Delhi).
Previous experience is desirable. Candidates with no experience but
has short hand experience can also apply.
Please send your resume to 'shalini at suviinc.org' (www.suviinc.org)
There is no deadline for applying as there will be future opportunities.
We would be grateful, if this notice is widely circulated.
Thanking you,

Regards,

Vignesh.
http://web.iitd.ac.in/~vignesh