[Reader-list] a panel discussion on Retails

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:37:33 IST 2007

Anveshan is being launched as a citizen's forum to debate and discuss
public policy issues and create awareness within society. We intend to
organize panel discussions, seminars, conferences and roundtables on
issues, which matter to the citizens of Delhi, involving academics,
experts, policy makers and stakeholders.

As our first programme we are organizing a panel discussion on:

"Is it time for Mega Retailers and Supermarkets in Indian Cities?"

We invite you to attend this panel discussion. The schedule is given below: