[Reader-list] Use Jihadis to resolve Kashmir issue & Jihad against USA, says Pak Govt., officia

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 15:51:38 IST 2007

Yasir,

Wonder how do you know I wont agree that Musharraf is a liberal..I know he
is a liberal,extreme liberal,so liberal that he did not even agree to taking
back his own men who were killed in Kargil fiasco..which the brave general
launched..but serendepity has its own virtues.At that time he had called
them indigeneous Kashmiri fighters while it was proved beyond doubt that
they were Pak regulars.
I agree as a president he has been better than most previous rulers of
Pak,but that he could/ever wanted to control Jehadis(especially the ones
fighting in Kashmir or for Kashmir) is something beyond doubt.Being a
Kashmiri myself I do read a couple of Pak dailies,and have a few friends
across.I know there are far too many lobbies and groups in Pakistan on the
J-issue alone,though I may not be as informed as you.
The liberal lobby is small but extremely well informed far better than most
pseudos we have here but alas who cares for Ayazs and Irfans.

By the way great rhetoricians of past came from Kashmir ,there name callers
came from where...i wouldnt know...