[Reader-list] Partition Dastans-at the IHC 14 August

MRSG mrsg at vsnl.com
Fri Aug 17 20:09:14 IST 2007

>From a number of references it seems partition is a past thing - now we can
sit back comfortably and chat, make film or write book on it. BUT IT IS NOT.
Hindu refugees have never stopped coming from East Pakistan / Bangladesh.
everyday they are running away from the Islamic country. The population of
the hindus have come down from 29% to 9%, biggest ethnic cleansing in recent
history. And when I am writing these lines some people are crossing the
border. Partition is still a reality in West Bengal and North east. Well
nobody will dare to write or make a film on that. You all know why.