[Reader-list] Kkkscreenings.

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 22:05:34 IST 2007

Dear  Ashok Sukumaran, Saeed Mirza, Abhay Sardesai, Nancy Adajania, Shilpa
Phadke, Nikhil Chopra .

As so called intellectuals , I am shocked to learn that a movie made you go
againt your nations policy. Against , for what thousand of our soldiers have
given their life safeguarding against external threats ?

Just a ,movie made you do so ..................I am sure after watching
"Titanic" you all would have wished that all Big Ships should be banned . As
the Big Titanic had sunk..... After all James Cameron is so many light years
ahead in quality direction than this desperate director which made all of
you think of disecting a part of our country....

God Bless