[Reader-list] Clarification on the matter of allegedly CancelledScreenings

Taraprakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 16:27:05 IST 2007

"The Wide Angle Film Society of Kamala Nehru College was not prevailed
upon by any individual or individuals to schedule or cancel any film.
The college and Wide Angle Society are fully within their rights to show
  or cancel any film screening without having to be accountable to any
individual or body."
What kind of clarification it is?
The mail should have rather not been sent to the list.