[Reader-list] Rape Victim ordered 200 lashes and prison by Saudi judges

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 22:47:11 IST 2007

Hello Shudha ,

NamaskAr.........Hope you dont term me a rightist for using "NamaskAr" word.

I could sense from your mail the anger and helplessness you feel . Before
you advise me to chill , please apply that to yourself.

I still do not understand as to if arguing with me is so insignificant or
minor , what motivates you to reply to each of my post even if really
doesn't matter . I know somewhere you know the truth as well , and it is  an
ego in you which keeps you defending yourself and attacking my nationalistic
viewpoint.

If I write about Pseudo secularists in general , you take it as an insult to
yourself . If I talk about hollow intellectualism which some believe in ,you
again take it so personally . C'mon .....Chill. I may be referring about
someone else as well.

Well , about your research about iconoclasm , the less said the better . My
knowledge about Kashmir has its roots well before google was invented. And
for those who want to make rest of world believe that humans came out of
eggs, google would help them write long long stories.

About my posts on various subject, i believe Partha may like to confirm it
.,....i have at many instances posted an article which I found interesting .
And whenever someone replied , i just said that these views were not
necessarily mine . I always provide a link to the original. I do not blame
you for not understanding these basics......i have learnt it long
back.....it may take you few more years.

And about your threat of defamation , well I am scared. So should others be
in this society of double standards . Where a person defends Hussain but is
planning to to encourage people to file a defamation against me.

I wonder what others have to say about threat of Shudha.

I am just too scared to write ........and wont dare to write the word Pseudo
Secularist and hollow intellectual again.....

But are you one for real ?

Pawan