[Reader-list] fight will continue...

Tapas Ray tapasrayx at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 18:21:23 IST 2007

The struggle must, of course, be conducted under the leadership of a
certain party, which happens to be the divinely ordained vanguard of the
toiling masses. And it must draw inspiration from the rightwing economic
policies of a certain leftwing government, because what is good for a
certain state on the coast of the Bay of Bengal is not good for another
state on the coast of the Arabian Sea. If this sounds confusing, one
needs only to look at a map - the seas are different, though joined at
the bottom, as in bottomline, in the great Indian ocean of ... shall we
say hypocrisy?

Tapas