[Reader-list] fight will continue...

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 03:32:19 IST 2007

We must not give up hope no matter what the electoral efforts result in.
The atmosphere of terror has helped CPI (M) to survive in power in West
Bengal for a long time, Modi might survive for a long time too. But let us
not presume that there is no light at the end of this dark tunnel. From
Naroda Patia to Nandi Gram the state sponsored terrorism has been successful
to browbeat the voters in to submission, but the struggle must go on.
All dictators have seen their last days, and those in India are not
invincible too.
The faded red powers will soon have to go.