[Reader-list] fight will continue...

Asit asitreds asitredsalute at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 12:08:45 IST 2007

dear freinds
ithink we should have a proper perspective on fundamentalism and communalism
then we can have a stragy to fight it they thrive in backward conciousness
ness that is precapitalist premodern consciosness the matirial basis of
wchich is fudalism thr indian bourgise failed to carry out the democratic
revolution in india so they have failed to establish either liberalism or
secularism becuse we dint have a antichurch struggle or a french revolution
unlike europe all our ruling class parties thrive on backward conciousness
the indian capitalists have struck an alliance with the fudal forces the
basic problem with the indian organised left is that they exepct congress a
soft communal landlordbougoise party to fight communalism this the biggest
delusion communalism cant be extrapolated feom neolibarilsm and fuedalism
the congress doesnt have the class character to fight this the battle
against communalism can only be fought if we strike against the matirial
base wchich gives rise to obscurantist communal and patriarchal
consciousness thatis to fight communalism we have to raise a struggle
against feudalism patriarchy and neolibarilism and that means we shouls
struggle for landreforms wchich will demolish the matirial bais of fuedalism
and have a organised struggle against relgios orthodoxy patriarchy etc and
that is the mandate of the organised left and the womens movement it is
foolish to ride piggyback on congress
asit