[Reader-list] H sentiments up your A

Sabir Haque sabirhaque at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 26 11:34:25 IST 2007

Dear all,

  I being a muslim brother, pardon me, if not considered a brother. But a certain amount of similar emotions did arise reading that mail of Vedavati, although this will be looked at differently as me being a muslim brother. But I agree with Fatima, ignoring them is the best measure.

  "You don't even deserve my hatred, not to mention my attention"

  regards,

  Sabir Haque

"S.Fatima" <sadiafwahidi at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
  Dear Oishik and others (maybe not Zainab)
I am sorry, but it seems all that the Psecularists are
left to do now is to jerk their knees to show their
frustration. Have we fallen so low after the defeat
that we can't even think rationally.

Tell me frankly, is this the only way left to make a
dialogue. Or are we not interested in a dialogue?

Frankly, I am not surprised at Modi's victory. To me,
life is not so black and white so as to see it through
only an election defeat or victory. Do you think some
miracles would happen to turn Gujarat into a
peace-utopia had the congress come to power?

Its going to take ages to turn this country into a
sensible place to live in. Let us first make ourselves
a little more sensible.

S.F.

> On 12/25/07, OISHIK SIRCAR
> wrote:
> > Dear Vedavati:
> >
> > Please shove your Hindu sentiments up your arse...
> take that from a Hindu
> > brother of yours who had done that a long long
> time back... trust me it
> > feels orgasmic... and once you get the hang of
> it... you'll keep doing it
> > over and over again... shoving up the Hindu
> bullshit I mean...
> >
> > May be that should be your new year resolution...
> >
> > Good luck...
> >
> > Oishik
> >
> > P.S.: Apologies to other reader-list users for the
> purposeful use of a
> > certain kind of language (cannot say whether it is
> indecent or not)... I
> > know we need to confront radicalism with reason...
> and not drivel... but I
> > hope to be excused this time... for the sake of
> the holiday season!

Sabir Haque
  New Media Artist

  blog: www.oddexistenz.blogspot.com