[Reader-list] Iconoclasm in Kashmir-Motives and Magnitude-IV

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:23:58 IST 2007

I must compliment Rashneek for the great work . The Interpretations given by
Shuddha stand corrected.

This is perhaps the best and the most extensive work I have come across in
SARAI , and SARAI should be congratulated to have made this platform
available to Rashneek to correct the myth which was otherwise created.

Wel done Rashneek.