[Reader-list] Intentions behind an Open Letter ToIndianCricketTeam Captain

Sudeep K S sudeep.ks at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:53:55 IST 2007

While one does not "have to be asked" to explain the intentions (in
this case, behind forwarding the open letter to reader-list), I don't
see anything wrong if one fails to understand and chooses to ask.

I also did not understand why Ms Jogi "condemns" the letter and the
author. I hope she explains that for those who have no way of getting
to know whatever that has gone through her mind after reading the
letter. As it appears to me, the author has as much right to raise his
concerns as much as Mr Dravid has to attend the programme.

[While I don't subscribe to their ideology, I envy the working style
of RSS and the rate at which it succeeds in influencing a large
section of people of this nation.  As is pointed out in the letter to
Dravid, they believe -- or at least make people believe -- Muslims and
Christians are our primary enemies. Apart from the usual shakhas (Boy
in the Branch and Men in the Tree were excellent documentations of how
well they make it work the way they want), the schools run by the
Sangh in tribal areas (called Ekal Vidyalayas) are now extending the
reach of that hate ideology. The number of those schools have crossed
20,000.]

  regards
   sudeep

http://sudeepsdiary.blogspot.com