[Reader-list] How Fake and How Hollow

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 08:03:36 IST 2007

Shuddha,
Suggesting to ignore the posting of someone is
condescension\intolerance in my book.It may not be to
you,and I do realize that making that ad hominem
remark displayed my intolerance,so I apologise for
that Anyway this is the last I have to say on this
account.
My more pertinent point was that Islamophobes (I am
using this word instead of your Hindutva vadis,
because one may not always be the other and vice
versa) are not  aliens. Some of them may be your
family members,close friends,colleagues etc. They just
should not be labelled and ignored, but engaged. If Ms
Jogi is on this list, it is because she wants to have
a dialogue, whatever the tone of that interaction may
be.
But anyway, to each their own, I guess.
Thanks
Rahul