[Reader-list] Buff or beef?

S.Shashidhar iwasthere2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 11:28:47 IST 2007

Looks like the joke turned on me!

I was at the Ardh Kumbh, where i met people who eat all kinds of things, some of them true other so much like me. But BOSS Tapas, there was this whole crowd of people from Germany , who live on only an apple a day and there was a certain head of the congregation who had not consumed any food or water in the last so many years. And these were not like the indian joker fakir's they lead very productive capitalist lives. Working in factories and schools.

It is possible to live without many things, least of all food... untill we find the way let us all hunt and gather

Getting a little fatter by the day

Shashi