[Reader-list] Buff or beef?

Tapas Ray t.ray at vsnl.com
Tue Jan 23 02:14:52 IST 2007

Shashi,

I would give an arm and a leg to learn their secret. But are you sure that
secret doesn't consist in being stoned out of one's mind most of the time,
so as not to notice that one is eating or drinking anything, or even that
one has a body?

Sorry, Shashi, your German pals sound too much like our Indian jokers.

Tapas