[Reader-list] i met a Terr(ori)st, and so, understanding...

Jeebesh Bagchi jeebesh at sarai.net
Sun Jul 15 22:33:24 IST 2007

On 15-Jul-07, at 8:59 PM, inder salim wrote:

> We all are mediators, translators.

dear inder,

your writing is becoming a real force. really enjoying it.

my only request is that you could think a bit on why we slip to a
"ressentiment" when we refer to so-called Master. Why "resent" the
master, why always show the wound? Will the master not mock to the
display of the wound.? or Do we erroneously think that it make the
master guilt ridden and weak? or does it not makes it more confident
of it's power over others?

The last section on the encounter with an illegible soul in your
posting hints at something more profound. If we start from there we
move to something deeper. A space that Anirban is trying to open up
in his excavations. What i tentatively termed - a expansive and
turbulent movement from personal to the planetary. "Ressentiment" has
no place in this.....

love
jeebesh