[Reader-list] i met a Terr(ori)st, and so, understanding...

inder salim indersalim at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 00:20:07 IST 2007

yes dear i agree
some deep habits, like smoking....this word 'master' ...
true i have to shun... and make changes ...might have to add few more
quotes..ha, ha ( humour )

true, what i wanted to achieve through my personal encounter with a
terrorist is something which is quite profound...takes my breath away,
that he trusted me so much in Jammu.. he was certainly
couragous...lasting impression on my mind... which is almost an echo
of an civilization of Arab ( couplet of Kais ) which survived.. even
without a modern known discipline...i recall he was not a shcool drop
out even , but i think he never went to school...

thanks for this quick response... i like to be guided... because i
find little time to read.. and this ... with the help of tons of
quotes .. but not always...this trick will help me....you know..

love
is

--

http://indersalim.livejournal.com