[Reader-list] shuddhabratas response

Tapas Ray t.ray at vsnl.com
Thu Mar 1 17:55:47 IST 2007

1. What is happeing on this list is a reflection of what has been happening
in India at large. By posting the link to that weird blog with an incedibly
offensive title, Ms Jogi has succeeded in turning this list into a hate
space - just what the Hindutva people have managed to do with politics at
large in India.

2. As a Bengali man, I find Emma's reference to "some Bong men" offensive. I
wonder if someone with a mindset and a language like that is competent to
wonder about Abhit's "background".

Tapas