[Reader-list] [Announcements] Rally to Protest Nandigram

dipankar das paagol at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:11:25 IST 2007

On 3/20/07, Taraprakash <taraprakash at gmail.com> wrote:
> It seems the rules have indeed changed. In the Orwelian sense, the pig has
> changed another commandment. "some state/parties/men are more equal than
> others."
> Remove the mask, whatever is left of it.
> Back to "4 legs", unless CPM wants to remain with none.

The problem is that Trinamool and the opposition are not
efficient/adequate to destabilize it sufficiently. Buddha has become
the epitome of the process called CPIM, that has rendered all people
numb. People within it numb with lack of thought, because thought may
hamper the process of enjoying the power, and people outside it numb
with terror. And this process of terror, on the other side of the
coin, trickles down different kinds of flows, and it has trickled
really. These flows include not just rewards and opportunities, some
morbid peace too, for some people. Or, even, for quite a few people,
some kind of seduction too. The infantile ego that was always already
there in Buddha, as it got expressed when he returned from 'Bilet' and
the first comment on the airport was, 'Why there is so much ringing of
horns in the cars of our country?', or, when he resigned from the LF
ministry, by sending a mail to ABP, the same infantile ego here that
refuses to bow down to any discipline, that ego disorder coming to its
lofty height when he shouted like a mad man, "...these people are all
evil ...", infants can hardly take it for granted that their
chocolates have been taken away. Though this was some welcome change,
after the relative lull during Jyoti Basu. And this infantile kind of
personality disorder, infested with a lot of colonial inconfidence,
was a good choice for the Power too. JB could never be such a good
puppet. At least he had some confidence. He knew English adequately,
had been some years in 'Bilet'. And, unfortunately, this is quite a
common disorder among the intellectual workers in a third world
country like us. So, this identification factor and that trickle down
thing are the points that some people are trying to drive home here,
in guise of their prudence logic?

Please destabilize, please, Trinamool with all its inefficiencies cant
do it adequately. In whatever way one can, do destabilize it please.
When order is injustice, disorder is ....