[Reader-list] Protest (on April 1st) SC's stay on OBC reservationand brainstorm about how to furtherr Social Justice!

Vedprakash Sharma vedprakash.sharma at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 20:53:51 IST 2007

it looks as if I went through the mail of a political leader. in my humble
opinion, the SC has raised some very genuine objections. without a
scientific analysis of the problem of reservation, one should not draw
conclusions. we may have different views over it but the logic must prevail
and the same should decide the criterion of the reservation.