[Reader-list] Shops & Est Acts for Bihar, Andhra and TN

Baijayanta Mukhopadhyay b.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed May 23 20:03:42 IST 2007

Hi all,

I am involved in a project on working conditions, and for a number of
months have been trying to track down state-specific labour laws.  I
am wondering whether anyone could direct me to the full texts of the
Shops and Establishments Acts for Bihar, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil
Nadu.

It is fairly difficult to find this information long-distance, but
being in Delhi earlier this year did not prove very useful either.  If
it helps though, I will be back in the country briefly in a few weeks.

Please let me know, and feel free to ask questions to me personally.

Baijayanta.