[Reader-list] "non-Indian"

Paul D. Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 11 18:33:00 IST 2007

People - Hello! I've been a lurker on the list to see what's up with digital media in the South Asian scene. I'm African American, and I live in New York (Manhattan). I'm currently in Monterrey, Mexico for the Forum on World Cultures. I have to admit I'm a bit surprised by the venom!

Yo! There's lots to discuss with out the toxicity I've seen.

I just thought I'd chip in my thoughts.

In peace,
Paul aka Dj Spooky