[Reader-list] Nandigram is free from terror after 11 months..

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:31:16 IST 2007

Dear Tara,
Plz don't loose it.. I understand the frustration of anti-left people and
TMC men. I urge you to look at the entire happenings related to Nandigram
tragedy. The need of the hour is peace and all those who consider
themselves  humane should work in that direction. I dont see any merit in
supporting Mamta's killers and blood-thirsty Maoists imported from
Chhatisgarh and Jharkhand to kill, loot and rape. I request you to watch my
film on google video..(
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8022234047270357934&hl=en).

There is no point in loosing your cool.....You may watch Om Shanti Om for a
change..

Get well soon...

Prakash