[Reader-list] Modi's image builders have dictators on client list

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:43:34 IST 2007

Arti Ji,

NamaskAr

I am not sure how you can bring Modi in each and every conflict across
regions in India. Modi's image has been mostly tarnished by his own
detractors and by those who feel insecure by hindutva. But the question
still remains ......is hindutva a threat. Hindutva can be the most peaceful
thought . Hindutva doesn't teach to be aggressive and dominate.

Similarly CPM govt has been elected by the people of the state. If a
violence erupts , does it give anyone a right to call the chief minister a
mass murderer ? I am sure no CM would like violence in his/her state.

As for me , though i do not belong to any political party or am not a
political philosopher, but I am of firm belief that Nandigram happening has
a direct relation with India & US nuclear pact . There must be many agencies
working overtime to put WB govt in a tight situation , where it can be
dominated . As of now CPM is ready for Indian Govt talking to IAEA . What
made CPM climb down ? has anyone thought of it ? Is Nandigram responsible
for this ? This may sound absurd to many ......but i have got my own views
......it is my own understanding.

Pawan Durani