[Reader-list] Rape Victim ordered 200 lashes and prison bySaudi judges

TaraPrakash taraprakash at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:36:48 IST 2007

How many places can one be obsessed with?
Why Shuddha only be expected to be obsessed with the oppression of Chinese
in Indonesia, Tamils in Malaysia, Pashtoons in Pakistan, Bihari Muslims in
Bangladesh, etc etc etc, plus the disadvantaged in all nooks and corners of
the world, women, disabled, and other kind of have-nots?