[Reader-list] A letter from an activist of the Narmada Andolan

prakash ray pkray11 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 13:43:54 IST 2007

Dear Jagga,

I am really sorry for posting your letter to the list without your consent.
I regret my act which hurt you. I received this letter three times in the
last six months but never thought about the posting. Only when an article
with your name as author was published in a Hindi journal, I thought to post
it. I think the issue is bigger than us and any problem, internal or
external, affecting that must be discussed. In that spirit I posted the
letter.

I demand an explanation from the leadership of the NBA on the issues raised
in your letter.

regards,
Prakash