[Reader-list] Hi

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 13:26:00 IST 2007

Dear All,

          I am fine and hope the same with you. I thank all who ever supported me fully and deferred with me on different things. It would be a nice experience to meet you all and communicate with you nicely.    I expressed my views during this short period with SARAI which helped me to sharpen my knowledge about EVERYTHING. During this period If any of you hurt by any of my mails,  I regret for that.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.

http://mail.yahoo.com