[Reader-list] Two Iqbals & One Faiz

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 2 09:59:30 IST 2007

Yasir,
Iqbal was a school,in fact,Iqbal is a
school\university in himself.It does not matter which
education he got.
Anyway,"Hum Dekhenge" clearly has mass appeal.It came
to be more identified with Iqbal Bano than Faiz.
Personally ,I prefer the other Iqbal Bano Faiz combo,
"dasht-e-tanhaai".Its also on youtube,I guess.

regards
Rahul

&lt;https://mail.sarai.net/pipermail/reader-list/>