[Reader-list] Two Iqbals & One Faiz

kirdar singh kirdarsingh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 10:51:21 IST 2007

So finally, what's there on the Youtube becomes our authentic
literature and poetry. Wow. We used to read Urdu poetry in Urdu books,
then came the same in Devanagri script which was fine as long as it
reached more and more people. But the present generation will learn
about our culture and history and poetry from Utube.

Very soon the archeologist will start digging Utube for writing
history, and we'll have live mushaira's on Orkut.

KS