[Reader-list] Two Iqbals & One Faiz

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 04:13:14 IST 2007

Kirdar Sahib,
I understand your sentiments.My father has an abject
loathing for anything digital.He refuses to
acknowledge emails and insists that I write in
longhand and send it via snail mail.
I still read my poetry from books.Here we were talking
about the rendition of a nazm,and about its video.Its
because of youtube that I have access to it.You can
even find a video of Begum Akhtar singing.I think its
kind of cool.Try it some time.
regards
Rahul