[Reader-list] Shameless Hyaenidae Indians Touring Sarai (acronym?)

M Yousuf yousufism at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 18:00:23 IST 2007

I can see Kshemendra Koul going home following the rest of ARKP. And this
post clearly shows where he comes from. I am happy at least Kshemendra has
read Shddhabrata's exhaustive  response. that for sure is a healthy sign.
But none from the likes of ARKP could, as I have observed so far, manage
putting together an argument or enough intellectual resource to muster a
response to the actualities contained in Shuddabrata's investigation. Time
for them to make that natural journey of growth, from their rhetoric that
they so vehemently believe in, to defendable and sound argument.

What Kshemendra also manages to make clear is that this free space should be
vacated by everybody to be left available only for the passion of keying
expressions disconnected with any thought. Any suggestions Sarai
visitors/contributors?

Since a blackberry slip mentions"Indian occupied Kashmir",  when a large
country like India needs one third of its army (700000 in total consisting
army, BSF, CRPF etc) to control an entire people in Kashmir, what else can
it be described as but occupation. I am not an Indian and even if I was, I
would still allow history, politics of occupation and universal principals
to guide my understanding rather than being carried away by my blind
attachment with a nation state.

This space is doing a great job at keeping different people with different
views and arguments engaged. While some of us may benefit others refuse to
acknowledge the benefits of a healthy discourse.

M Yousuf