[Reader-list] Shameless Hyaenidae Indians Touring Sarai (acronym?)

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:06:24 IST 2007

Dear Yosuf,

When Yosuf's noble parents named him Yosuf(king) little would they have
known that the name would create a personality disorder in the child.The day
Yosuf came to know the meaning of his name,he started believing like a
king.He issued orders,glorifications of murderers like Yasin Malik,calling
people ghosts and many such things.
Why break the bubble,let him live in the euphoria of being a king.King
Yosuf.Issue some new orders sir.
One thing I do share in common with the king though.I too am not an
Indian.He probably wouldnt know.The rulers are not supposed to know all
subjects.
As for ghosts since I have been labelled as one by the KING,be prepared to
get haunted.

Rashneek

On 9/2/07, M Yousuf <yousufism at gmail.com> wrote:

> I can see Kshemendra Koul going home following the rest of ARKP. And this
> post clearly shows where he comes from. I am happy at least Kshemendra has
> read Shddhabrata's exhaustive  response. that for sure is a healthy sign.
> But none from the likes of ARKP could, as I have observed so far, manage
> putting together an argument or enough intellectual resource to muster a
> response to the actualities contained in Shuddabrata's investigation. Time
> for them to make that natural journey of growth, from their rhetoric that
> they so vehemently believe in, to defendable and sound argument.
>
> What Kshemendra also manages to make clear is that this free space should
> be
> vacated by everybody to be left available only for the passion of keying
> expressions disconnected with any thought. Any suggestions Sarai
> visitors/contributors?
>
> Since a blackberry slip mentions"Indian occupied Kashmir",  when a large
> country like India needs one third of its army (700000 in total consisting
> army, BSF, CRPF etc) to control an entire people in Kashmir, what else can
> it be described as but occupation. I am not an Indian and even if I was, I
> would still allow history, politics of occupation and universal principals
> to guide my understanding rather than being carried away by my blind
> attachment with a nation state.
>
> This space is doing a great job at keeping different people with different
> views and arguments engaged. While some of us may benefit others refuse to
> acknowledge the benefits of a healthy discourse.
>
> M Yousuf
>

> On 9/2/07, Kshmendra Kaul <kshmendra2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> > This is for those of you who are the "Shameless Hyaenidae Indians
> Touring
> > Sarai" who are so obsessed with just only their Self that they have lost
> all
> > Self-respect.
> >
> >   Interestingly, since some here are very fond of acronyms, they can
> work
> > out the acronym for "Shameless Hyaenidae Indians Touring Sarai". Fits
> them.
> >
> >   One called M Yousuf chooses to talk about Kashmir in SARAI. He uses
> the
> > term "Indian occupied Kashmir" and none of you "Shameless Hyaenidae
> Indians
> > Touring Sarai" contests that usage.
> >
> >   One of the "Shameless Hyaenidae Indians Touring Sarai", Shuddhabrata
> > Sengupta, in fact gleefully acknowledges the contribution made by M
> Yousuf:
> >
> >   """"""The A.R.K.P interpretation (thanks, Yousuf for a handy
> > nomenklatural abbreviation for this 'league of extraordinary gentlemen'
> of
> > Aditya, Rashneek, Kshemendra and Pawan, or should I say 'Amalgamated
> > Recidivist Kooks & Poseurs')""""""""""
> >

> >   Kshmendra Kaul

Rashneek Kher
http://www.nietzschereborn.blogspot.com