[Reader-list] Shameless Hyaenidae Indians Touring Sarai (acronym?)

Aman Sethi aman.am at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:21:08 IST 2007

It isn't often that one feels the thrill of a prophecy realized.  But
in the off chance that things meander into a pattern of their own, one
cant help but feel (i must confess and come clean) a bit smug, and let
out a blood curdling, yet deeply self satisfied "word howl"

Yes yes, i know that i am living a bubble of euphoria - in a glass
case of ignorance, in a stupor of non-feeling.  But i feel that the
laughing hyena stage has been realized.

Absurdity has a way of making us all feel equally foolish (though some
are still more foolish than others).

Finally, as my mathematics teacher always told me, "It's not about
loving your parents; it's
about doing your homework."
Best,
Scavenging Hyena.