[Reader-list] What's pain got to do with it?

Gargi Sen sen.gargi at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:18:27 IST 2007

Thanks R. of A.R.K.P.
Thank you for explaining but I didn¹t mean you, or any Rahul for that
matter. That was a serious typo. I meant Pawan. The one who so thoughtfully
sent a list of communist excesses to this list. My intention was to share
with him that had my father been alive he would have happily and wickedly
added to the list. My typing in the name Rahul in place of Pawan was a
mistake.
That¹s also why I am beginning to really like the acronym A.R.K.P. Keeps
typos short.
Gargi Sen