[Reader-list] What's pain got to do with it?

MRSG mrsg at vsnl.com
Mon Sep 3 10:03:43 IST 2007

Dear Gargi,
I have read your long letter but I do not want to argue here. I mentioned
the reasons in my earlier mail. Personally I believe in no religion and when
I use the term 'secular' in  Indian context it means the pro-islamic
pseudo-seculars only. However  my only point was that everyday hindus are
crossing the border and entering India  from Bangladesh because of islamic
onslaught. This is simple fact. Enough data on this is available in net. And
you and others can decide your/their course of action on that. You may
ignore, rejoice, take up some action or simply carry out intellectual
acrobatics. That's your choice.
Thanks
M Ray