[Reader-list] nq

G Karunakar indlinux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:19:09 IST 2007

none.. just to take a measure of nonsense quotient. a metric to
quantify the ability of an individual to generate nonsense... using
the simple experiment - introduce some, & then see how much more gets
generated!
typically its known that humans have high degree of it & the quality &
standard of nonsense generated, has been on the rise (& getting
literary too)!
new records set dont last longer than a millisecond... blah blah blah.... blah!
now lets spare the list from more nonsense!