[Reader-list] shaman in the city -- independent fellowship postings

Vishal Rawlley vishal.rawlley at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 17:10:54 IST 2007

sorry about the previous post. i hit send by mistake.

Dear Gyaltsen,

Your graphic novel looks quite brilliant! I love the story telling
technique. It retains the quality of oral tradition even in the visual
format. Devoid of speech bubbles and rigid panel breakups, the tales become
so much more expressive. Each illustration allows one to get sucked into the
eeriness.

I am also quite interested in your research on the lives of present day
shamans in Gangtok. Do keep us posted.

Best,
Vishal