[Reader-list] *****India should claim IPR(intellectual propery rights/patents) over 0 and Indians have every right to do and regain its assets*******

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 9 19:04:19 IST 2007

Dear Members,

           A fact is always a fact.  I didn't heard anything from junaid.  I don't know how many of the sarai members are on their original names.   While a day after the writing of this post, a democrat from  U.S senate expressed his view stating that

  "If he would be the PRESIDENT OF USA, he would have stopped the aid to Pakistan and attacked the training camps at Pakistan ".   If people of USA, and Americans thinking in such a nice way why not WE Indians?

  Germaine's are united  and so as Korea's in future.  Why not India???  Actually my writing was side tracked by the members of the SARAI.  Its not like India-Centric or language as some of the member expressed. Akhand Bharat is used to speak Sanskrit as the medium of communication. Still many words are imported from Sanskrit and used in the national language(HINDI) and regional languages.  Now a days English is the common medium of communication used in the world.

  INSTEAD OF ILLEGAL POSSESSION OF LAND(KASHMIR), both CHINA AND PAKISTAN and their supporters writing here SHOULD RETHINK about their thoughts and understanding towards their pseudo practices over religion.   Since India is the exporter of BUDDHISM a transformation of Hinduism to Asia,  We Indians are ready to offer afresh thought again in the form of YOGA and the importance of prayer to make countries and people feel better, confess themselves and refrain from violent thoughts.

    Even British handed over Hong Kong to Chaina after 99 year lease
  India did the same against Pakistan in the wars.
  If leases and defeats are generously managed
  Then whynot Pakistan and Chaina do the same in case of India?
  What the hell the world is doing at the suffering of our hearts and blood?

  This community include a variety of reporters,filmmakers,software engineers and intellectuals working at various capacities, I just ask you to think it and spread on the idea to claim the PATENTS AND IPR(INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS) over 0.

  The following are a few of the Barbarian attacks,losses and culture erosion

  1) Ghajani on Somanath temple
  2) Ghori rule
  3) Tuglaq rule
  4) Aurangzeb witched, weird conversion tactics on Hindu woman
  5) Attacks from Partia
  6) Kohinoor and several precious diamonds, peacock crown at world museum's
  7) Zinna 2 nation theory and power joy at the cost of Indian patriot deaths
  8) Illegal possession of land in Pakistan and China Hands
    (those are not empty peaks but the heart beat of Indians)
  9) Jihadi attacks on India

  Isliye mein likha hoon ki hamko kuch bhi karne ka hak hai.

  Regards,
  Dhatri.