[Reader-list] Stone, sights and sphincter (IFS–6)

Ram Ganesh Kamatham ramganeshk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 03:29:31 IST 2007

Hi all!

This month I've continued with my effort to open out the artistic
process on the play I'm writing - Into Stone. By now you should have
guessed that the Vikram and Betal idea is 'parked' - and I have been
spending most of my time working on the idea that has tangentially
emerged.

This list has been pretty educational for me and I continue to be a
happy lurker.
Given the recent debate and the work I've been doing, I found the idea
of stone being re-used fascinating. I'm also intrigued by the notion
of polyvocality and the list has sparked off many thoughts in that
direction too.

SIF Updates 5 and 6 at:

http://addledbraindump.blogspot.com/2007/08/into-stone-rehearsal-and-nonologue.html

http://addledbraindump.blogspot.com/2007/09/stone-sights-and-sphincter.html

For a completely inappropriate 'no-brainer oblique metaphorical
response' to recent events do check out:

http://addledbraindump.blogspot.com/2007/09/speech-aka-huh-wha-duh.html

- some knowledge of tamil might be helpful (or not) and it's only half
serious but I thought it should be mildly entertaining anyway...

Warm regards
Ram