[Reader-list] JKLF leader Yasin Malik says unarmed IAF officers were agents of Enemy...defends killing them !

Partha Dasgupta parthaekka at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 17:56:42 IST 2007

Hi pawan,

Unfortunately the 'logic' of your argument is constructed in emotion & not
thought.

Pls learn to read questions and then respond.

As for what the issue you raised now, a 'woman' is not paid by my taxes to
walk the road and catch someone who might rape her.

Armed Forces personnel are paid by us to guard our country. That's their
job.

Just as a firefighter might die in putting out a fire, a soldier may die in
putting down militancy. Sad as it is, that's a part of the job they sign up
for.

And that's got nothing to do with nationalism - unless you refer to my
question of terrorism being a global phenomenon and dispute that fact. I
didn't hear of the LTTE apologising for killing Rajeev Gandhi who wasn't
even a soldier. What's your case? I still don't get it.

As for martyrs of the country. My caring or not will not add or detract for
his act. I do by best by paying my taxes honestly and not taking short cuts
so that they get their pay whether I agree or disagree with the military
tactics.

So what does your blessing answer - which was my question in the previous
mail.

Would really appreciate it if you'd define what you're trying to say clearly
instead of jumping around the place spreading blessings - unless, that is,
you have nothing to say?

Rgds, Partha